20 Reasons You Should Never Travel to Brazil
Has Brazil been slowly but surely creeping onto your radar as a potential travel destination? Maybe you have a good friend or family member who can't stop raving about their recent trip there, or perhaps you saw an inspiring travel documentary about visiting Brazil.
Well, think again - here are 20 reasons that you should never travel to Brazil (*wink wink*):
1. You’ve already heard of all the “good” places to visit in Brazil...
2. And honestly, none of them look very impressive!
3. Because the landscapes there ALL look the same. How boring!
4. Seriously...Brazil's nature has no diversity at all.
5. Isn’t all of Brazil basically just the Amazon rainforest?
6. And it’s not like the Amazon is even that great anyways!
7. The wildlife there is probably just "okay," at best.
8. And sure, there are some beaches in Brazil...but they’re WAY too crowded.
9. It's a bit hard to relax with so many other people around!
10. There’s really no such thing as “off the beaten path” in Brazil.
11. Oh, and the city skylines are so uninspiring.
12. In fact, there’s nothing unique about the cities in Brazil whatsoever.
13. Nothing but boring concrete jungle!
14. You’d really rather visit somewhere that prioritizes art and creativity.
(Read More: Inhotim: Brazil’s Secret Garden of Art)
15. Or somewhere you can have a REAL adventure.
16. You know...somewhere you can actually enjoy the great outdoors.
17. Not to mention, Brazil is far too run down. You'd like have a bit of luxury!
18. And Brazil's culture? Pretty much nonexistent.
19. There's simply no appreciation of heritage, traditions or diversity!
20. You can't imagine visiting anywhere more boring...better just stay home!
(Pssst - in case it wasn't clear, we think you should DEFINITELY travel to Brazil! Contact Project Kaif to start planning your own custom journey to Brazil, including these and other incredible destinations!)
You Might Also Like: 5 Reasons You Haven’t Traveled to Brazil...And Why You Finally Should